Thursday, October 1, 2015

Enlighten 1111 Garbage Truck set review


This is another new model review put out by Enlighten Bricks in 2015.  It's the Garbage truck.  It comes with 2 garbage mini figures.

The truck itself is not that big but it still comes with a lot of neat features, such as a garbage can, a shovel and broom.  


What's cool on this truck are the blue street sweepers.  Before I built it, I thought the sweepers were only decorative and not functional.   Once I started building it though, I quickly realized that the front wheels drive the gears that make the sweepers go around.

Here's the front view.  I might have to add a bumper later.  It feels like it's missing something.

Right side view of the garbage truck.  I didn't apply any of the included stickers yet, maybe later.


The rear compartment tilts up and the back opens for putting the garbage in.

Here's a look with the container door closed.  It didn't come originally with a licence plate, but I added one on after.

The truck came with 1x4 flat white blocks between the two wheels but I changed the colour to black, so it's less noticeable.

Here's a look at the underside of the garbage truck and the gearing to make the sweepers work.


My friend Eric made a video about this cool little truck set




The instruction booklet is printed on high quality thick paper.  The Enlighten Garbage truck is set number 1111 and has 195 pieces.

Brand: Enlighten
Model: 1111 Garbage Truck
Number of Pieces: 195
Number of minifigs:  2 garbage men
Copy of Lego?  No, this is an original Enlighten design.

No comments:

Post a Comment